Monday, June 4, 2012


2000 years
time has passed
The prophet's time has gone
hear the words
misunderstand
tainted by the darkness
deception reigns
the evil dwells
waiting for the final battle

Faster and faster the end drawing near
my quest for my soul be fulfilled
see the light and fight the darkness gather one and all

one by one
open your eyes
dropping the scarlet curtain
gather them all
calls to us all
Armageddon horizon

Faster and faster this life will go on
know now our fate and be strong
be the light and and fight the darkness gather one and all

The moon eclipses the sun
And Venus hides in its wake
Without winter there can be no rebirth
This is the end
My soul is trapped so near to escape
I can taste the fire in my fire
the burning desire
Shrouded the moon this demon conquers
he conquers all under the sun.
Oh why must it be this way?
Why can't I find a way?!

Prophecies
Ancient gods
see them rise from the soil
Their anger will punish us
and I'll know no sympathy
as I watch the fall of Rome again

Oh beyond! My life will go on
Know now this fate and be strong
I am the light, I'll destroy; you're monster
My life will go on!
My soul will live on!

No comments:

Post a Comment