Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Betrayed

Look into my face and tell me what you see. See my wrath; see the monster you thought you knew. I am hiding nothing and you scream in fear. You fear for your sanity as I stand in front of you, thrashing at your barrier of ignorance. I am not wearing the mask you once knew.

Look into my eyes, so scorched and burned with pain. Tell me what you see. You see the magic and rage in an endless chill of love long lost. The touch of Sargeras--I see through the veil that blinds you now. Seeing the truth I am cursed with eternal madness, so fear me.

The titan's touch I wear on my skin--you cower in disgust. A mark of magic for the purest of corruption. Deceived and more than a bargain, will I be tied to it's creator forever? The jester yet fools the master and is the victor in the high court of guile. No regret.

I've disowned my father and betrayed my mother. I've watched my own brother fall in with the love of his life while I am looked down upon. Kicked and cuffed I strive for amends and seek to return to things destroyed. I am punished scolded with only one place left to go.

Look into my eyes and tell me what you see. Scream with fear; run with fear; cower in the face of the eyes that see the truth. See my vision of the underlying currents and the evils of your work. See my arcane sight and know what should not be known. Look into my eyes.

The day will come when this world burns and who will be left but those of power? Exile! See me drink from this well and become what I've ever longed to be!! Exile!

No comments:

Post a Comment